Diploma in Marketing Management (NCFE UK)
By the end of this course, students should be able to:
· Analyze and illustrate how the key elements of the marketing mix influence management practices within their profession
· Contextualize and evaluate the principles of marketing management in different industries and within for-profit, government and non-profit organizations
· Critically analyze marketing theory and literature in relation to current disciplinary practices to reflect how organizations can better deliver value to their clients and stakeholders
· Apply knowledge of marketing perspectives, decision tools, practices and strategic frameworks to formulate strategic marketing decisions and plans
· Extrapolate from theoretical concepts and principles to propose and justify courses of action that facilitate decision making in various marketing management contexts, both locally and globally.